söndag 13 juni 2010

Stockholm is so full of life


Stockholm is full of life. So is my time here. Every day I meet different friends and different groups of people.

Stockholm is full of life. Stockholm is changing. Stockholm never gets boring. Yesterday I went to a house party. We drank wine. Today I went to another party, we drank the. I laugh and I talk. I meet so much people.

Stockholm i so full of life. So am I. When I get home I have a little bird inside me. I don't know why I can't give my bird enough love.

Stockholm i s so full of life. The life runs trough me. I'm moving around and and so are everyone else. The bird is leaving me.

Stockholm i s so full of life. My bird is crying. I can't give it enough love.

Stockholm is destroying life. Please wait my little bird. I'll come with you.

Text: Jennie Åström
Foto: Sofie Åström

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

mira lo que hice para ti mi amorcita :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mKeq2iLbh8

Stockholm is full of empty life for you? Yo respiro mientras te espero.

Jennie sa...

ooooh es hermoso. megusta el besito que me manda. es tán alegre. no puedo dejar ver lo. GRACIAS!

Sofie sa...

Such a sad text you wrote there. I can sense that you are a bit confused right now, and of course miss Sebastian! I know the feeling. Life is good but something is missing. Welcome to the world of long distance relationships :(

Yo me gusta mucho la peliquelita de Sebastian! Muy linda!

Anonym sa...

es verdad Sofie, las relaciones a larga distancia son difíciles, pero creo que hay intentar vivir con tranquilidad en la espera de un bonito reencuentro